- Base Acrylic emulsion
- Appearance white liquid
- Solid Content 58٪, minimum
- Viscosity 70 to 200 Poise(measured by Brook field RV at 25 °C)
- Density 1.3 gr/cm³
|Type||Net Weight||Content in the box|
|Quart||940 gr||12 unit|
|Bucket||3.75 kg||4 unit|
Instructions for Use
- Both surfaces must be clean, flat, dry, and free of grease and dust.
- Use acrylic primer with roller or brush for substrates that you coat it for first time.
- Fill big holes with acrylic sealant.
- Apply with roller or brush or spray.
- Do not walk on the surfaces until 72 hours.
- It is recommended to use between +5 °C ~ 35 °C
- Consumption amount: 1 to 1.5 Kg/m² (dependent on the properties of the surfaces)
- Shelf life approx. 12 months.
- Store indoor in the temperature range of +5 °C ~ 35 °C