This product is suitable for the adhesion of wood and wooden tiles on the concrete, stone and cement surfaces.
- Base Poly vinyl Acetate
- Appearance white liquid
- Solid Content 56٪, minimum
- Viscosity 600 to 1000 Poise (measured by Brook field RV at 25 °C)
- Density 1.48 gr/cm³
|Type||Net Weight||Content in the box|
|Quart||840 gr||12 unit|
|Bucket||4.25 kg||4 unit|
|Plastic can||24 Kg||-|
Instructions for Use
- The surface is to be leveled by the mixture of concrete and parquet adhesive.
- The surface is to be cleaned and free of any grease and dust.
- Then surface is covered with the adhesive while combing the thin layers out.
- Then after a few seconds put the parquets on the level and press hard.
- Avoid walking on the surface for 12 hours.
- It is recommended to use in over +10 °C.
- Shelf life approx. 12 months.
- Store indoor in the temperature range of +5 ~ 40 °C