PVC Adhesive high Pressure 355
This product is specially used for bonding connection points of pressurized pipes made of rigid PVC, such as drinking water pipes, gas pipes and agricultural watering pipe. It has excellent adhesion strength, High water and heat resistance.
- Base PVC polymer
- Appearance clear liquid
- Solid Content 18٪, minimum
- Viscosity 48 Poise (measured by Brook field RV at 25 °C)
- Density 0.95 gr/cm³
|Type||Net Weight||Content in the box|
|Tube||100 ml||36 unit|
Instructions for Use
- Clean surfaces to be pasted carefully using a crepe paper.
- Stir well the adhesive before use.
- Apply a full uniform coat of adhesive in axial direction first to the socket then to pipe.
- In the socket, spread this adhesive thinly to prevent subsequent beading in the pipe, apply generously to the end of pipe.
- Fit immediately and completely the pipe and socket without rotating, until reaching the stop or the full depth of the socket.
- Then hold the assembly firmly in position for a few seconds until the adhesive has set.
- Do not move the assembly for the next 10 minutes.
- Please keep it out reach of children, Keep good ventilation when used in interiors.
- Shelf life approx. 12 months.
- Store indoor in the temperature range of +5 °C ~ 35 °C