VICTORIA Acrylic Paint – ECO
High quality water based paint for interior walls and ceilings.
Victoria has very good hiding power.
|Type||Net Weight||Content in the box|
Instructions for Use
- Use VICTORIA acrylic primer with roller or brush for substrates that you paint it for first time.
- Use the emery to prepare the old substrates.
- Fill big holes with acrylic putty.
- Dilute the paint with water and do not keep diluted paint.
- Apply with roller or brush and suitable temperature for application is between +10 ~ 35°C.
- Close the door and windows during painting so it causes humidity increasing and good result will be get.
- Store indoor, at +5 ~ +35°C, avoid from freezing
- Expire date: 18 months after pro date.